Saturday, March 20, 2010

I am taking the druid challenge!

So today, i was reading the blog, Can Tank, Will Travel. I saw a post on there where he said he was taking the "Shaman Challenge." Basically that post was about how he has never played a shaman/healer. So, he was challenging himself to level a healer shaman.

Naturally this sounded like a great idea, play a class youve never really played before. So I decided to take this challenge, the one class I have never really played is a druid, and a resto druid at that. I have levelled a druid to about level 10, and got bored. So now, I'm challenging myself to create a resto druid, and level him to at LEAST level 40. This will be..difficult at the least for me, considering I normally get bored of leveling a charecter when it gets around level 12ish.

To make this challenge even harder I decided to make the toon a Horde toon. Because I am Alliance, and I don't know any Horde players on my server. So, I am going to start leveling a Tauren druid on Vek'nilash. I really hope I dont get bored of leveling him, consindering I don't really the Horde, or a Tauren at that. And I will have like no friends in my faction.

Anyway, I hope to get this toon to at least level 40. I'll update on how he's doing, wish me luck! Till next time,

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment