Saturday, March 20, 2010

So, I applied for a non-paying job online

A warrior blog i like to read is, The Warriors Rage, conveniatelly located at warriors-rage.net
Check it out, its pretty good. Anyway, The guy that runs the site is looking for writers for each class on his blog. I would love more experiance writing onling, so I applied for the position of warrior column writer. If I get this, which I really don't think I will, but if I do, I'll still write this blog, although I have little to no readers, it's fun anyway. But my primary focus will be the warrior column.
But as I said before, I probably won't get it.

While we are on the subject of WoW blogs. I sent an email to the people at wow.com, to see if this blog can get featured on their resource guide. This would be a big honor, because there are some big names on that guide. Names like, blog azeroth, mmo-champion, and cool stuff like that. Anyway, We'll see if I get that too, which would be super awsome. Well, thats all for now, till next time,

-Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment